General InformationProduction Placement Application
Kaluga Region Development Corporation (OJSC) was created on the ground of the regional Ministry for Economic Development order № 1292-п dated 28 November 2007 " About the terms of privatization". The stock of the founded organization came to 350 469140 rubles and consists of 35 046 914 ordinary registered non-documentary shares of 10 rubles nominal. All shares belong to the single founder - the Kaluga Region, represented by the Ministry for Economic Development of the Kaluga Region. State registration № 1-01-12808-А is assigned 19.02.2008 by the Regional Office of Federal Financial Markets in the Central Federal District. Business conception of Kaluga Region Development Corporation (OJSC) , where aims, tasks and main vectors of activity are defined is approved by the Kaluga Region Government regulation № 70, dated 27.02.2008.
Aims of Corporation:
- infrastructural development of industrial parks and techno parks on the territory of the Kaluga Region
- financial organization of infrastructural projects
Tasks of Corporation:
- To come out for a single state operator developing industrial parks on the territory of the region.
- To carry out preproject examination of investment proposals.
- To provide informational support of public authorities and institutions of local government in placing productions on the territory of industrial parks.
- To participate in discharging the Kaluga Region Government obligations before the investors according to concluded agreements.
- To create a marketable mechanism of financing industrial parks development, minimizing direct participation of regional budget means.
- To come out as an applicant in interaction with federal "development institutions".
Main vectors of activity:
- Analysis and assistance in solving socio-economic problems of the Kaluga Region development.
- Holding investment appeal growth activity.
- Participation in strategy of regional industrial development elaboration and realization
- Financial industrial groups and holdings management.
- Appealed capital and investments management.
- Providing loans and borrowings for operated third-party organizations.
- Production and innovation activity.
- Holding forums, seminars, conferences on the subject of economic development of the region.
Kaluga Region Development Corporation (OJSC) was awarded authorized organization status in the sphere of industrial parks and techno parks infrastructure creation and development on the territory of the Kaluga Region by the Ministry for Economic Development of the Kaluga Region order № 321-п dated 28.03.2008.