Industrial Park «Kaluga-South»Production Placement Application
The ground area is situated on the South border of Kaluga, within the city, to the North from the road interchange "Kaluga-Kozelsk-Tula".
Total area of the industrial park - 145 ha
CJSC "Volvo-Vostok" is the main resident. On the territory of Volvo-plant (55 ha) 3 Volvo enterprises are located:
- Volvo Trucks
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- Volvo Group Cab Factory (in process)
- Continental Automotive Systems - fuel system components (in process)
- MACO - window, door accessory
- Rekast - innovative carton-cell package (in process)
- Merkator - attached implements production
- Betsema - attached implements production - bodies, cisterns (in process)
"Kaluga-Yug" INDUSTRIAL Park is provided with allthe necessary infrastructure(electricity, gas, water and drainage, downpour sewerage, roads) in full.
Investment contract with the CJSC "Volvo-Vostok"
signing date is 04.07.2007
Capital spending sights - 92 million Euro
Production volume - 15000 automobiles per year
Number of created workplaces - over 700
Stage of realization – production output started in January 2009
The family of produced cars: Volvo FE, FL, FM and FH trucks
Terms of the placement in the industrial park.
Placement for charge (calculated exactly for every investor)