Industrial Park «Rosva»Production Placement Application
The ground area is situated to the South-West of Kaluga, to the North-West from the Rosva village.
Total area of the industrial park – 755 ha:
The alliance "PSA Peugeot Citroen" and "Mitsubishi Motors Corporation" is the main resident
Characteristics of the project
Cooperation agreement with the concern "PSA Peugeot Citroen" signing date is 29.01.2008
Capital spending sights – 300 million Euro
Production volume - 150000 automobiles per year
Number of created workplaces - 2 600
Stage of realization – realized
On the first stage the company is planning to produce 75 000 automobiles per year. Agreement on cooperation provides for localization facilities - automobile components production transfer to Russia.
The family of producing cars – Peugeot 408, Citroёn C4 Sedan, Mitsubishi Outlander, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- General Electric (GE Rus) - repair and service of gas turbines
- Faurecia Exhaust Systems - exhaust sustems
- Faurecia Interior Systems - interior systems
- FuchsOil - automotive lubricants, oils
- Continental - tyres
- Boitechnological Complex - Rosva - deep processing of wheat
- ST-Pharm - solid dosage for cardiovascular system
- Sibirskii Element - Renta - K - construction materials
On the territory of IP "Rosva" custom-logistic terminal "Rosva" is located. It is consists of automotive terminal for trucks and railway terminal for containers.
"Rosva" industrial parkis provided with allthe necessary infrastructure(electricity, gas, water and drainage, downpour sewerage, roads) in full.
Terms of the placement in the industrial park.
Placement for charge (calculated exactly for every investor)