Industrial Park «Rosva»Production Placement Application
The ground area is situated to the South-West of Kaluga, to the North-West from the Rosva village.
Total area of the industrial park – 719.6 ha:
The alliance "PSA Peugeot Citroen" and "Mitsubishi Motors Corporation" is the main resident
Characteristics of the project
Cooperation agreement with the concern "PSA Peugeot Citroen" signing date is 29.01.2008
Capital spending sights – 300 million Euro
Production volume - 150000 automobiles per year
Number of created workplaces - 2 600
Stage of realization – realized
On the first stage the company is planning to produce 75 000 automobiles per year. Agreement on cooperation provides for localization facilities - automobile components production transfer to Russia.
The family of producing cars – Peugeot 408, Citroёn C4 Sedan, Mitsubishi Outlander, Mitsubishi Pajero, Peugeot Expert, Citroën Jumpy, Citroën SpaceTourer, Peugeot Traveller
- General Electric (GE Rus) - repair and service of gas turbines
- Faurecia Exhaust Systems - exhaust sustems
- Faurecia Interior Systems - interior systems
- FuchsOil - automotive lubricants, oils
- Continental - tyres
- Boitechnological Complex - Rosva - deep processing of wheat
- ST-Pharm - solid dosage for cardiovascular system
- Sibirskii Element - Renta - K - construction materials
- Company Technostroy LLC - the creation of a trucking enterprise with the newest special equipment for servicing industrial enterprises.
Rosva Industrial Park is currently accommodating a major project for the construction of Rosva Transport and Logistics Center as part of Freight Village RU.
Freight Village Rosva - a transport and logistics center of inter-regional scale was established and operates in order to optimize logistics operations for residents of Grabtsevo, Rosva, Kaluga-Yug industrial parks and also to serve other participants of foreign trade activities. It has surface of 64 ha at the territory of Rosva industrial park, at 18 km from Kaluga and at 180 km from Moscow Ring Road.
Rail terminal, total surface of about 7.5 ha:
- Railway dedicated freight yard, 13, 000 m long (7 dead-end tracks, from 850 m through 1,050 m long).
- Serviced by own TEM-2 locomotive. PSMA Company is the main client of rail terminal.
- Vorotynsk railway station, open for 3, 4, 8Н, 10Н cargo options (operations with rail cars, open-box cars, universal 20/40-foot containers at the dedicated sidings).
Container terminal adjacent to railway yard, 3 ha surface:
- Customs control area and bonded warehouse.
- Terminal capacity at maximum load – up to 150,000 TEU per year.
- One-time storage capacity – up to 6000 TEU.
- Cargo handling equipment – Sisu reachstackers.
The following facilities are available:
- Customs station, 1 category, Kaluzhsky, Kaluga Customs Authority.
- Customs station, Kaluzhsky, Central Excise Customs Authority.
- Bonded warehouse, Kaluga Customs Authority.
- Bonded warehouse, Central Excise Customs Authority.
- Administrative building, 1,500 m2.
Truck terminal (surface about 10 ha) is equipped with special cargo handling equipment, weighting equipment, radioactivity control system, X-ray inspection scanner.
"Rosva" industrial parkis provided with allthe necessary infrastructure(electricity, gas, water and drainage, downpour sewerage, roads) in full.
Terms of the placement in the industrial park.
Placement for charge (calculated exactly for every investor)